Whether new or pre-owned, long term or short term rental, we have every equipment and plan to suit every need. An impressive fleet of IT brands are available on our fixed rental plans HP, Dell, Acer, Fujitsu and NEC.
Leasing – Addresses both financial and technological issues of IT lifecycle management:
Maintaining an up-to-date IT platform whilst controlling IT infrastructure costs have increasingly become a challenge due to the volatile market condition. With rapid advancement in IT, the latest and cutting edge technology today may not necessarily be that of tomorrow! However, what remains a certainty is, technology fuels progress. Companies are dependant on IT to function productively and strive to keep up with technology for a competitive success.
Where budget remains a concern, businesses are increasingly pressed to extend their hardware acquisition techniques to look beyond the traditional means of purchasing brand new technology. More and more are urged to focus on optimal utilisation of technology in order to maximise return on investment.
Leasing has become a particularly attractive option for companies looking to deploy technology while conserving capital resources. An increasing number of companies have opted for IT equipment leasing because it makes good commercial sense. Companies need technology to improve their efficiency and IT equipment leasing makes this more affordable.
- It allows you to forecast your IT expenses making it easier to manage and anticipate your cash flow as payments are fixed throughout the rental term.
- It frees up capital because you do not need to pay upfront for the use of equipment.
- It offers tax advantages because monthly lease payments are generally tax deductible and can be treated as an operating expense. Please consult your accountant or tax advisor for more specific details.
- It improves financial ratios, showing the company to be more profitable with more liquid assets, as it does not appear on your balance sheet.
- It protects you from technology obsolescence as you pay for the use of the equipment, and not the ownership. You use the technology without having to worry when the equipment is out-of-date and return the equipment at end-of-lease.
- It saves you from end-of-lifecycle worries such as disposal and the associated costs.
- It provides ultimate flexibility because you can upgrade and add on components throughout rental period as and when the business demands arise.
|Benefits of leasing / rental|
|Escape from depreciating value||IT equipment can expect depreciation of 15% – 35 % of the initial pricing after a period of 15 months.|
|Avoid technology obsolescence||Keep abreast with technology advancement – don’t tie yourself down with outdated equipment each time technology refreshes|
|Manage cash flow||Reduce spending large upfront costs on outright purchase. Payment is spread over time, allowing you to better manage your finances.|
|Standardise system & software||Maintain consistent hardware and software versions across the board to ease support and trouble-shooting activities.|
|Tax advantage*||Leased asset generally does not appear on your balance sheet.|
|Lifetime Warranty||Manufacturing defects are covered throughout the entire rental term – enjoy zero cost of ownership.|
We takes away the pain of buying expensive brand new equipment that is only required for a short period of time. We provide a variety of ICT products to suit the need for opening ceremony, launching, training, annual event, seminar and exhibition for a day a week or a month. Rentalworks can supply alternative rental equipment to suite your need.
Other benefits include:
- Sustainable devices
- Data cleansing
- No long-term commitment
- Affordable product portfolio
- End-to-end solution
- 24/7 service on request
Our approach on asset recovery is to achieve zero – land fill and secure removal of any sensitive business information from the IT assets. We emphasise on the responsible way of disposing assets and ensure that only stringent methods are used to ensure compliance with local environmental standards observed while ensuring the return of value on the assets to our clients.
Our clients have the options to either reuse, resell or recycle their IT assets:
Resell Value: Rentalworks will navigate the logistics process to ensure IT assets that has residual value will be resold at market prices that best valuate the asset to provide fair returns for our clients.
Recycling: For IT assets that no longer have any market value, these IT assets will be recycled to ensure that its components are broken down into parts separated by ferrous metals, precious metals and plastics. All our recycling activities are in accordance to local environmental laws.
End of Lease Return: For IT assets that requires to be return to a lessor, Rentalworks will manage the logistics and managed the processing of the IT asset return via 2 options:
1.Transporter: IT assets are collected and transported to designated locations as per lessor request.
2.Processer+ Transporter: IT assets are either processed onsite /offsite which includes secure data destruction and then transported to designated locations as per lessor request.